What to visit in Viñales
- Horseback riding in the Palmarito Valley with JMC Viñales Aventura Team.
- Sunset at the Los Jazmines Hotel.
- Hike to the mountain “Los Acuaticos“, up to the sunrise lookout point with JMC Viñales Aventura Team.
- Beach day Cayo Jutias o Cayo Levisa.
- Botanical garden at the exit of the village. (free, under donation at will).
- Swimming pool at Hotel Jazmines or Ermita Hotel (breathtaking view of the valley).
- Visit of the cave of Santo Tomás, 2nd biggest cave of Latin America, to Moncada to 18 km of Viñales, price entry 15cuc. First visit at 9am and second visit at 3pm.
- Canopy (zip line) El Fortín, for a moment of adrenaline. Price 8cuc, schedule from 9am to 6pm.
- The Cueva del Indio of San Vicente, price entry 5cuc with the small tour in boat. Price 5cuc, schedule from 9am to 4:50 pm.
- The Cueva Palanque de los Cimarrones de San Miguel. Price 3cuc, schedule from 9am to 3pm.
- The two-storey green tourist bus to discover the 13 activities of Viñales, up and down, 5cuc per day, per person and to visit; the Cueva del Indio of San Vicente and Cueva Palanque de los Cimarrones de San Miguel, as well as the wall of prehistory and canopy. The bus also stops at Hotel Ermita and Hotel Los Jazmines. Map of the photo stops below
Where to dance in Viñales
- Polo Montañez Cultural Center “Casa de la Musica”, just on the left side of the church, in the central square.
- At the Cueva de El Palanque de los Cimarrones, which is changing every Saturday night into a lively dance floor under Latin music. !!! Saturday night, do not miss it!
Where to sleep in Viñales
- We suggest our guests to spend their nights in our family house.
- For all the people who would like to make an excursion with our Team JMC, we propose a price package “Excursion + Casa particular” on the nights in our casas particulares.
Contact us for any further information and for any reservation, we are available to answer you.
(Schedule and prices August 2019)